Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh, I Almost Forgot....

While leaving the pharmacy after picking up my prescriptions on the way home from work I noticed next to the usual handicap parking spaces and the "expectant mother" parking spaces, which, by the way I think are a crock of shit, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't walk to the store from a regular parking space. EE, your thoughts? I noticed "Hybrid Car Parking Only" spaces. Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break. Even if I drove a hybrid I would refuse to use these spaces, in fact I want to borrow someone's ginormous, jacked up, pickup or SUV and park it right in one of these spaces and leave it there for the day. If you're a holier-than-thou douchebag who is actually going to use this space don't you think you should really be parking at the far end of the parking lot where the entrances and exits are so you don't have to worry about burning any more fossil fuel by driving down the length of the parking lot? For this one little bit of ass-hattery Giant Eagle can suck it!

2 comments:

Don M said...

They make enormous jacked up SUV hybrids. All it takes is a pony tank of propane, and a little piping, and you have a hybrid.

EE said...

F, just walk pregnant chicks...and carry your own bags.