Sunday, August 31, 2008

Success

Last week I put an ad on Craigslist for my loveseat & recliner- I just didn't want to take them back to Maine with me.

Titled: Ask Yourself....
Do you often find yourself wondering where others will sit in your home? Do you worry about having enough furniture space to accommodate potential visitors?

Your worries are over. I have for you a love seat and recliner that I do not wish to move back to Maine with me. Perfect for a college students apartment, hell its perfect for anyone's apartment. Love seat is blue in color, the recliner is a pale red though right now it has a brown slip cover on it. One or both of these items can be yours for the one time, low, low asking price of.....free. Just take them. It isn't so much that I don't want them, I just don't want to move them back to Maine with me. They didn't cost me a thing so I'm not too concerned about giving them away.



Apparently this ad worked, because I just had some guy come over with his room mate and pick them both up. Now if I could just find someone to finish doing all of my packing I would be a happy man.

No comments: