Friday, August 22, 2008

GAAAH

Now, I'm not a cranky person, I'm really not. But when I place an order for an item on the morning of the Monday the 18th and request next day delivery, I would expect that the item would be delivered by the 20th at the latest. This is not the case.
First, I would think that since the order has been divided into two packages that Dell would be able to provide me with information in regards to both packages and let me know that both of them have shipped instead of letting me know about one of them.
Secondly, I would think that since the items originated at the same place and at the same time that the pig fuckers at DHL would deliver them at the same time instead of putting them on two separate delivery trucks. One package, a 2gb SD card was delivered on time, the other item a Garmin Nuvi 250w has not been delivered and no one at DHL can tell me why.

I am not a patient man when it comes to having new geekery delivered.

No comments: