Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In which I inadvertently scare the crap out of some punk ass bitch

While sitting in my kitchen yesterday evening cleaning my rifle I heard a loud thump against my living room window, much like the sound of a bird flying into a window. I went to investigate and found that some punk threw a tomato at the window of my apartment, my second floor apartment, with enough force to make me jump. Now, when I got up to check things out I just did so and carried with me whatever I had in my hand, so the little shit that threw the tomato just saw my 6'3" 290 pound frame silhouetted in the window holding a rifle & scope. Needless to say he ran like a little bitch and it wasn't until a couple of minutes later that I realized what he must have seen when he looked up.

Oopsie.


4 comments:

mainecrashed2 said...

That's AWESOME! Bet he won't be throwing tomatoes at your window again

Evil Transport Lady said...

Hahahahaha! Perfect!.....So Perfect!

Jay G said...

.30-06. Keeping the damn kids off your lawn for over 100 years...

Outlawed 15 Minutes of Fame said...

what a waste of food..an a waste of energy. kids these days have no life. interesting how you had the gun in your hand an didn't realize it. mayb the "child" will think twice next time before "attempting" to use its brain. go matt!