Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December 24th 9pm, Eastern Standard Time

From here on in I shoot without a script /
See if anything comes of it /
Instead of my old shit /





Another year come & gone. Lets hope that this one is as interesting as the last.
Be well & be safe my friends.





there is no future
there is no past
thank god this moments
not the last

there's only us
there's only this
forget regret
or life is yours to miss

no other road
no other way
no day but today

Will i lose my dignity / i can't control
will someone care / my destiny
will i wake tomorrow / i trust my soul
from / my only goal
this nightmare / is just to be

there's only now / without you the hand gropes
there's only here / the ear hears
give in to love / the pulse beats
or live in fear / life goes on

no other path / but i'm gone
no other way / cuz I die
no day but today / without you

3 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

Stay safe and have a happy holiday!

~hugs~

mainecrashed2 said...

"first shot roger, tuning his fender he hasn't played in a year"
"This won't tune..."
"So we hear, huh....He's just comin' back, from half a year of withdrawl..."
"Are you talkin' to me?"
"Not at all...Are you ready? Hold that focus steady, Tell the folks at home what you're doin', Roger.."
"I'm writing one great song"
"The phone rings!"

Epijunky said...

I loved the reference, perfect, considering the day and time you posted it. I thought I commented last night, but clearly the last of the wine I drank last night clouded my memory.

Merry Christmas, hon. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you. Hope Santa put something fantastic in your stocking :))