Sunday, July 4, 2010

I have a confession to make

I am a bad EMS blogger. I’ve listened to the comments and the praise for Chronicles of EMS, but until tonight I hadn’t watched the first episode. There really isn’t a lot that I can say about it that hasn’t already been said. It’s pretty damn cool and my gut reaction is ‘Wow, I want people to see this. I wish I could be a part of this. Gee, I wonder if they need a still photographer.'


I’ve you’ve been living under a rock like I have and you haven’t seen it yet, then go visit the site and watch Episode 1.

Follow on Facebook

Follow the hashtag #CoEMS on Twitter and follow the series producer Thadeus Setla (@Setla) while you're at it.

You should also check out the two blogs that started it all Justin Schorr's blog Happy Medic and Mark Glencorse's blog 999Medic which unfortunately has been shut down, however you can still go back & read his archive.

No comments: