Thursday, November 6, 2008

Untitled.

I'm not asking anyone to agree with my views. I'm not preaching my views. I'm not proselytizing. I'm merely recognizing an accomplishment. One thing that no one can deny is that the next President of the United States of America has mobilized millions of Americans into giving a damn. Here is to hoping that those inspired Americans will take an active part in their government and push for what is right and continue to teach the generations to come that indeed anything is possible.

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

My prayers are that everything in that video happens. I won't blame everything that's gone wrong in this country on our current President.

But I can pray that things improve.

I didn't vote for him. But I will support him.

Because he is our next President.