Monday, June 2, 2008

Rant

To the sanctimonious asshat who drives up and down XYZ Avenue while presumably searching for a parking space all the while blasting your stereo at ear shattering volumes I beg you to stop. While sitting inside my third story apartment, buttoned up tight with the air conditioner running I could still perfectly understand the lyrics to the shit music you were playing. Now I don't begrudge anyone for their choice in music, some think that I listen to odd music, so please, continue to listen to whatever you like, but have some god damned fucking respect for the rest of the motherfucking people who inhabit the space around you.

From my kitchen window I have a great vantage point, some days I'm tempted to just shoot out your tires while sitting at my kitchen table.

Please, stop being such a huge douchebag.
/Rant

No comments: