Friday, April 11, 2008

Sitemeter


Ok, so I am addicted to Sitemeter, I'm a whore for page hits. Apparently when I changed to color of my page header from blue to green I lost the javascript for Sitemeter which explains why I have no stats for April 9th & 10th. How am i going to live not knowing who visited my page for two days?

Anyhow, as of right now there have been 896 recorded hits to this blog. I've decided to start posting some of my original photos. So as a treat we'll start out with one I took of the Roberto Clemente Bridge here in Pittsburgh. I was at dinner with a couple of friends at Atria's at PNC Park when my cell phone rang. I absolutely hate it when people answer their cell phones in public places such as restaurants, so when I saw that it was my mother calling I stepped outside to answer the phone, as I was talking to her I turned and saw this view. I didn't have my camera with me so I returned the following night to take this photo.

1 comment:

EE said...

That is an AMAZING picture.