Sunday, February 7, 2010

Meme bandwagon

Since all the cool kids are doing it I figured I'd jump on the latest meme bandwagon. Here you see what leaves with house with me each and every time I go out. As with AD the exception being when I go to work administrators frown on carrying when I'm in the office at the hospital and when I'm working on the ambulance.




  • Wallet- complete with serial killer license photo
  • T-Mobile G1 w/Google- the original Android phone and it's still way cooler than you iPhone
  • Keys to Xterra v2.0, the office & a cuff key- never know when you might need one
  • Machined metal pen with which you could totally shank a bitch
  • Burt's Bees lip balm
  • iPod, yes those earbuds are pink, you got a problem with that??
  • Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact- 13+1 rounds of 9mm goodness with combo IWB/OWB holster
  • Extra 13 round mag for aforementioned Bersa

    So, what's in your pocket?

    2 comments:

    Epijunky said...

    I played :)

    Ambulance Driver said...

    That Bersa shoots as nice as it looks.