Monday, May 11, 2009

Marko on vaccinations...

From Marko the Munchkin Wrangler's Monday Search Term Safari


Vaccinations are great. They keep kids from getting diseases that can cripple or kill them. People forget that fifty years ago, kids ended up in wheelchairs because of polio, because we eradicated polio with vaccines. Kids can go deaf or die crummy deaths from measles. Don’t listen to that daft bint Jenny McCarthy–she doesn’t know shit about shit. She’s famous for her bad acting, and for being a Playmate of the Year, not for a degree in medicine or epidemiology. I’d no more consult her on the subject of vaccinations than ask my neighborhood rabbi for good pork recipes.



I admit, I snorted when I read this.

1 comment:

Medic(three) said...

God I loved that!

Oh what I'd give to punch Jenny McCarthy in the face.